OuR MiniMo

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

34 Weeks and Freakin' Hungry!!  

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Seriously. I'm hungry all the time! I keep hearing my doc's voice in my head telling me to munch on crackers n stuff but sadly all i can think abt are cheeseburgers, nasi lemak, sardine curry, KFC, u get the drift. U know, before my pregnancy I always thot that this is the time to really stuff my face without all the guilt. But that's before I knew abt stepping on the scale at EVERY visit to the doc. And that's also before I knew that the ideal weight gain is 1kg per mth. WTF.....n i thot being pregnant is abt getting away with stuff, mainly food...HEH!

Anyways after abt 30 mins of trying to convince myself that i dun really need that burger, I made myself one. With Cheese. OMG it tasted so freakin goooodd...n my baby seem be kickin in agreement too :) So hooray for me n my weak self!

Tick tock tick tock...41 days to go....(n we'll worry abt scraping that cheeseburger off then ;p)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


4 comments: to “ 34 Weeks and Freakin' Hungry!!

  • Anonymous
    November 11, 2008 at 1:17 PM  

    Hi Diamond,

    I was smilling when I read your blog, it is okay dearie to eat sebab anak besar dan sihat , that is what we want, tapi dalam pantang nanti you really kena jaga your diet (but if you decide to breast feed tak per kita gemuk asalkan anak sihat) . Lepas a year or two barulah kita diet balik :) . Take care.

  • *Bling*A*Ling*
    November 11, 2008 at 6:01 PM  

    Hehe thanks, seriously i get really hungry especially at night! Nasib baik haritu i gi checkup berat badan tak pulak naik tinggi :) Alamak tunggu 1-2 years?? Pengsan la i hehe cos i am planning to breastfeed, hopefully..

  • Anonymous
    November 14, 2008 at 7:52 PM  

    hi..found ur blog thru blog hopping..ermm..honestly, my eyes filled with tears when i read ur post " Finally, I'm Pregnant"..congrats to u n hubby..i just been married for 9months ++, but wif all the mental problem people arounds me, make me seriously annoyed + continue to stress when people ask the same fav question i guess "bila nk pregnant"..huhu..how u managed the stress all these yrs? any tips to share? tq!

  • *Bling*A*Ling*
    November 14, 2008 at 11:25 PM  

    Hehe thanks Lyda :) I pon stress jugak dulu everytime ppl ask me that magic question. Usually dulu i either buat pekak or just answer la "Belum ada rezeki kut". Tapi i punya favourite is "Belum puas enjoy" hehe. I mean, it's not like we can control kan...semua kuasa tuhan. But my advise is dun let them get to u cos it'll only stress u out even more. Kalau orang tua2 tu takleh nak buat apa la terpaksa la dgr (or buat buat dengar hehehe) but if other ppl usually i just ignore them (i tau usually yg nak psycho pon those with kids already rite?) pastu bila balik rumah i'll just bitch abt all of them wit my hubby nak bagi puaskan hati hehe. As long as both of u hang tight together im sure nothing can get in ur way..Jangan pressure, pedulikkan mereka! :)

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster